13 April 2009

C'est la Vie

I had to register for classes this morning, so I assembled a schedule last night based on the classes that were "available" on UK's course directory.
Nothing much to complain about. Despite PHY 242 and EE 281, it's a fairly consistent schedule.

As it turns out, though, UK lists all of its possible sections as "available" even if the class, for whatever reason, doesn't exist (one of the professors declined to teach it, etc.). Unfortunately, I'd chosen some of these fake sections, so I had to do some shuffling this morning. Here's what I ended up with:
Hardly what I started with. To be honest, it's kind of a mess. But oh well. Maybe it'll work out alright. I've just got mixed feelings about that 6:00 Calculus 3 class. And I'll withhold my rude opinions about the 8:00 logical circuit design lab on Thursdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment